According to Flower Mound TX reports a two-car collision on June 13 2012 left two people injured after one vehicle may have run a red light. Sources said that 44-year old James Hunter and his son 17-year old James Hunter were inside a Toyota Camry that was struck by 28-year old Tiffany Moss.
Monthly: February 2012
According to reports the Flushmate III Pressure-Assisted Flushing System is being recalled by the Flushmate company due to product faults. Sources said that the product which is used inside toilet tanks can store up pressure and burst. The company said that weld seams can burst or rip causing the toilet tank to shatter or break.
Flushmate stated that consumers were at risk for laceration and impact injuries if the tank shatters from the products built-up pressure. The affected model was listed as the Series 503 Flushmate III Pressure-Assist product. Consumers are able to receive a free repair kit for the product. Roughly 2330600 units were recalled in the reports.
According to official reports Currie Technologies announced that they would recall about 2100 units of their adult tricycles. The products official names is Tricruiser Electric-Powered Adult Tricycles and the affected models serial numbers are ACB06L00001 through ACB10H99999.
Curries Technologies reportedly acknowledged 6 accident reports five of which included consumer reports of scraping and bruising. Consumers are able to receive a free replacement kit for the tricycle. The company also said that a rear wheel on the tricycle can become detached if the rear axle broke.
According to San Angelo TX news reports a rear-end accident along US-67 between a truck and a Texas Department of Transportation bucket truck left four people injured. The accident happened at about 2:40 in the afternoon on June 18 2012. Sources said that Joe Callaway was driving a pickup truck and crashed into the rear of the DOT vehicle.
Local authorities in Ranger TX reported that a hit-and-run accident along Interstate 20 left one man injured and in a coma. Police said that 51-year old Mitch Riffle was a passenger in a Ford pickup truck that was struck by another vehicle from behind. The collision sent the Ford into a rollover and it traveled down an embankment.
Local officials in San Angelo TX reported that a two-vehicle wreck along Chadbourne Road left one man injured on June 19 2012. Police stated that 55-year old Charles Korthals was driving a Cadillac along Chadbourne and attempted to make a U-turn near the Goodfellow Air Force Base.
Local news reports in Lufkin TX stated that a car accident on June 20 2012 left 29-year old Andrea Watson with injuries. Police said that Watson was driving along South John Redditt Drive when her car was struck by another that was apparently trying to cross the road from the median.
Read more →
According to local news reports a motorcycle accident in Wichita Falls TX left one rider injured and later resulted in a multi-vehicle accident. Police stated that 23-year old Kyle Nelson was riding his Suzuki motorcycle along US-287 when something became entangled in his rear wheel.
According to official reports about 99700 units of outdoor wall mount lanterns are being recalled by Bel Air Lighting Inc. Sources said that the lantern products were prone to electrical short circuiting which could potentially shock or burn a consumer. Bel Air also cited a concern for fire safety in the product recall announcement.
The recall also stated that Bel Air acknowledged 7 reports of product failure including two instances of the lanterns igniting after a circuit issue. The affected models were listed as item numbers 25336 and 44181 and sold primarily at Lowes Home Improvement stores.
According to local news reports a Woodlands TX car accident between a pickup truck and a police officers motorcycle left the officer injured. The officials on the scene said that 31-year old Officer Brad Kenelly was injured when his motorcycle was struck along Highway 242 by another vehicle.
Welcome to my blog
OUR CONTACT INFO
1-855-399-1234 toll free
Click to Call
Some of My Favorite Posts
Law Firm News
- Mercedes E. Jaime-Levvintre Injured in Car Accident in Savage, MN
- Jose A. Mendez Injured in Car Accident in Savage, MN
- Jacqueline A. Levventre Injured in Car Accident in Savage, MN
- Felicia Jacobs Injured in fatal Accident in Thomson, GA
- Two-Vehicle Accident in Caldwell, NJ Injures Two
- Single-Car Accident in Townsend, MA Injures Two
- Corbin Reneman Injured in Three-Vehicle Accident in Sequim, WA
- Stewart Wyckoff Injured in Three-Vehicle Accident in Sequim, WA
- Kayla Walls Injured in Three-Vehicle Accident in Sequim, WA
- John McMahon Injured in Three-Vehicle Accident in Sequim, WA
- Wayne Killen Injured in Single-Vehicle Accident in Loomis, CA
- Jim Creston Injured in Single-Vehicle Accident in Loomis, CA
- Robert Mathers Injured in Single-Vehicle Accident in Crawfordville, FL
- Brittany Munger Injured in Single-Vehicle Accident in Crawfordville, FL
- Moped Hit-and-Run Accident in Austin, TX Injures Three
- Kyle Washburn Injured in Two-Vehicle Accident in Kingsbury, NY
- Joseph Floerke Injured in Tractor Accident in Sinton, TX
- Danny Rodriguez Injured in Sinkhole Collapse in East Rutherford, NJ
- Scott McCormick Injured in Rollover Accident in Jackson, MS
- Amanda Hoffman Injured in Rollover Accident in Jackson, MS
- Eric Allen Summey Injured in Car Accident in Garrison, TX
- Leticia Castillo Jernigan Injured in Car Accident in Garrison, TX
- Chad Belcher Injured in Car Accident in Garrison, TX
- Single-Vehicle Truck Accident in Wise County, TX Injures Two
- Jack Perkins Injured in Motorcycle Accident in Burleson County, TX
- William Lian Injured in Head-On Accident in Montgomery County, TX
- Timothy Edward Bell Injured in Head-On Accident in Montgomery County, TX
- Joseph Young Injured in Single-Car Accident in Monroe, LA
- Patrick and Dana Flowers Injured in Two-Vehicle Accident in Batson, TX
- Donald Nolan Injured in Five-Car Accident in Beaumont, TX