According to Flower Mound TX reports a two-car collision on June 13 2012 left two people injured after one vehicle may have run a red light. Sources said that 44-year old James Hunter and his son 17-year old James Hunter were inside a Toyota Camry that was struck by 28-year old Tiffany Moss.
Monthly: February 2012
According to reports the Flushmate III Pressure-Assisted Flushing System is being recalled by the Flushmate company due to product faults. Sources said that the product which is used inside toilet tanks can store up pressure and burst. The company said that weld seams can burst or rip causing the toilet tank to shatter or break.
Flushmate stated that consumers were at risk for laceration and impact injuries if the tank shatters from the products built-up pressure. The affected model was listed as the Series 503 Flushmate III Pressure-Assist product. Consumers are able to receive a free repair kit for the product. Roughly 2330600 units were recalled in the reports.
According to official reports Currie Technologies announced that they would recall about 2100 units of their adult tricycles. The products official names is Tricruiser Electric-Powered Adult Tricycles and the affected models serial numbers are ACB06L00001 through ACB10H99999.
Curries Technologies reportedly acknowledged 6 accident reports five of which included consumer reports of scraping and bruising. Consumers are able to receive a free replacement kit for the tricycle. The company also said that a rear wheel on the tricycle can become detached if the rear axle broke.
According to San Angelo TX news reports a rear-end accident along US-67 between a truck and a Texas Department of Transportation bucket truck left four people injured. The accident happened at about 2:40 in the afternoon on June 18 2012. Sources said that Joe Callaway was driving a pickup truck and crashed into the rear of the DOT vehicle.
Local authorities in Ranger TX reported that a hit-and-run accident along Interstate 20 left one man injured and in a coma. Police said that 51-year old Mitch Riffle was a passenger in a Ford pickup truck that was struck by another vehicle from behind. The collision sent the Ford into a rollover and it traveled down an embankment.
Local officials in San Angelo TX reported that a two-vehicle wreck along Chadbourne Road left one man injured on June 19 2012. Police stated that 55-year old Charles Korthals was driving a Cadillac along Chadbourne and attempted to make a U-turn near the Goodfellow Air Force Base.
Local news reports in Lufkin TX stated that a car accident on June 20 2012 left 29-year old Andrea Watson with injuries. Police said that Watson was driving along South John Redditt Drive when her car was struck by another that was apparently trying to cross the road from the median.
Read more →
According to local news reports a motorcycle accident in Wichita Falls TX left one rider injured and later resulted in a multi-vehicle accident. Police stated that 23-year old Kyle Nelson was riding his Suzuki motorcycle along US-287 when something became entangled in his rear wheel.
According to official reports about 99700 units of outdoor wall mount lanterns are being recalled by Bel Air Lighting Inc. Sources said that the lantern products were prone to electrical short circuiting which could potentially shock or burn a consumer. Bel Air also cited a concern for fire safety in the product recall announcement.
The recall also stated that Bel Air acknowledged 7 reports of product failure including two instances of the lanterns igniting after a circuit issue. The affected models were listed as item numbers 25336 and 44181 and sold primarily at Lowes Home Improvement stores.
According to local news reports a Woodlands TX car accident between a pickup truck and a police officers motorcycle left the officer injured. The officials on the scene said that 31-year old Officer Brad Kenelly was injured when his motorcycle was struck along Highway 242 by another vehicle.
Welcome to my blog
OUR CONTACT INFO
1-855-399-1234 toll free
Click to Call
Some of My Favorite Posts
Law Firm News
- One Injured in Car Accident on FM 3048 in Keene, Texas
- One Injured in Car Accident on Highway 380 near La Cima in Frisco, Texas
- UPDATE: Mayra Segura Killed in Tractor-Trailer Accident in Wichita, Kansas
- Two Injured in Tractor-Trailer Accident with Police Car on North Wayside in Houston, Texas
- UPDATE: Fred Stace Injured in Tractor-Trailer Accident in Hoosick, New York
- UPDATE: Three Injured in tractor-Trailer Accident in Hoosick, New York
- Two Injured in Tractor-Trailer Accidnet on Highway 71 in Casper, Wyoming
- Truck Driver Injured in Tractor-Trailer Accident in Scofield, Utah
- Girl Injured in Dump Truck Accident in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- UPDATE: Sandra Pulse Killed in Car Accident in Fort Smith, Arkansas Car Accident
- One Killed in Car Accident on MLK Drive in San Antonio, Texas
- One Killed in Car Accident on FM66 in Ellis County, Texas
- UPDATE: Favian Araujo Killed in Car Accident in Limestone County, Texas
- One Killed in Car Accident on South Sugar Road in Edinburg, Texas
- One Killed in Car Accident on South Jensen With Houston Fire Department in Houston, Texas
- One Killed, Two Injured in Car Accident on Highway 71 in Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Two Injured in Car Accident on Interstate 40 in Amarillo, Texas
- One Injured in Pedestrian Accident at Texas Tech in Lubbock, Texas
- One Injured in Pedestrian Accident on Highway 155 in Flint, Texas
- Tractor-Trailer Accident Reported on Interstate 20 in Abilene, Texas
- UPDATE: Eve Jammer Killed in Apartment Fire in Dallas, Texas
- UPDATE: Cecil, Josephine Foster Killed in House Fire in San Antonio, Texas
- UPDATE: Phillip Wood Killed in Car Accident on MoPac in Austin, Texas
- UPDATE: Maria Martineau Killed in Car Accident in Mills County, Texas
- UPDATE: Matthew Harrison Killed in Car Accident in Mills County, Texas
- UPDATE: Christian Banks Injured in Car Accident in Kilgore, Texas
- One Killed in Alleged Drunk Driving Accident on Kuykendahl Road in Harris County, Texas
- UPDATE: Demarcus Sims Injured in Delivery Van Accident in Fort Worth, Texas
- One Injured in Fall From Tree on Cochran Road in Parker County, Texas
- UPDATE: Brice Goodgion Killed in Car Accident in Kilgore, Texas
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010