Personal injury attorney E. Michael Grossman founded Grossman Law Offices in 1991 in order to provide personal service to injured victims so that such victims would be able to pursue justice against those responsible for their injury. Mr. Grossman has two decades of experience in helping victims of injury auto accidents, product liability incidents, workplace injury accidents, construction injury accidents, drunk driving accidents, medical malpractice, and 18-wheeler accidents. Through this site, Grossman Law Offices works to bring attention to the vast number of ways that injury accidents can occur and the legal options that may be available to an injured person.
After having worked as one of many attorneys at one of the largest law firms in Texas following his post-graduate work, Mr. Grossman founded his own law firm, Grossman Law Offices, PC so that he could provide personal attention to his clients. Now with 20 years of experience in personal injury law, Mr. Grossman possesses a broad expanse of legal knowledge and experience that has helped thousands of injured victims toward a better tomorrow.
Mr. Grossman earned a Bachelors of Business Administration from the University of Alabama, where he also played collegiate-level tennis. After graduation, he attend the Baylor University School of Law, where he received a Doctorate of Jurisprudence.
When not spending time with his family, wife and daughters, and not thinking about current and upcoming cases, Mr. Grossman is likely talking about any sport, or even playing tennis alongside his father. In fact, Mr. Grossman and his father are a nationally-ranked father and son tennis team.
With two decades of experience in defending the rights of injured victims, personal injury attorney E. Michael Grossman and his team at Grossman Law Offices have a long history of helping injured victims seek justice against those responsible for their injury accident.
- St. Marks School of Texas
- University of Alabama (B.A.)
- Baylor School of Law (D.J.)
- Bailey and Williams LLC.
- Grossman Law Offices, P.C.
Memberships & Recognitions
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollars Advocates Forum
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- North Dallas Bar Association
- The American Trial Lawyers Association
- Better Business Bureau
Licenses & Certifications
- All State District Courts
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit
- Licensed to Practice in Arkansas & Texas
E. Michael Grossman is licensed to practice law in State and Federal Court.